A Direct Individual Membership (one person) is $49.00 for new/renewing members yearly from date of purchase. Click here to join/renew now.
A Direct Family Membership is $74.00 and includes 2 adult spouses and their dependents, 17 and under who reside at the same address. The two adult spouses will receive BCWF Membership Cards. Dependents do not receive BCWF Member Cards and should be supervised by the adults to ensure they are covered by the Third Party Liability Insurance included with the membership. Click here to join/renew now.
Join the B.C. Wildlife Federation as a Direct Member and receive these benefits:
- A voice in the largest and longest standing conservation group in BC, over 50 years as the BCWF and 100 years as a collective Fish & Game Association
- $2,000,000 excess third party liability insurance including ATV use for hunting or fishing
- Reduced rates at major hotels & other special pricing discounts
- Six issues of BC Outdoors magazine; informative and insightful reading (when this option is chosen) *
- Special pricing on quality merchandise and limited edition prints
- Complimentary BCWF vehicle decal
Notice of Direct Membership Dues Increase
Please Note: As per the Resolution passed at the 2014 BCWF Annual General Meeting in Kelowna, dues for both Clubs and Direct Members are to increase in 2016 (Member Dues Increase Resolution).
The last Direct Member dues increase was in 2010. As it stands, BCWF membership has grown nearly 50% since the last dues increase and current fees are not covering the costs associated with servicing our membership.
As such, please be advised that dues for Direct Memberships will increase as follows, effective April 1, 2016:
- Individual Direct Membership – from $45.00 to $49.00 (increase of $4.00; same as Club Individual membership dues increase)
- Family Direct Membership – from $65.00 to $74.00 (increase of $9.00; same as Club Family membership dues increase)
The 2016 dues adjustment will allow the BCWF to comply with our Strategic Goal of conducting strategic, effective and efficient business practices to ensure the BCWF is operationally and financially healthy to serve its members.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support.